Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Self Reflection : Reconstruction

1. How did I feel during planning this presentation? Why did I feel this way?

a. I felt nervous and excited because I wanted to present.

2. How did I feel prior to presenting? Why did I feel this way?

a. Prior to presenting I felt nervous but anxious because I really wanted to present and do well.

3. How did I feel while I was presenting? Why did I feel this way?

a. I felt awesome because I was in a groove and it felt good.

4. What did I personally do well?

a. I did the opening and closing better than I thought

5. What did not go as desired in this presentation?

a. There were a couple of technical difficulties we weren’t expecting.

6. On a scale from 1-10, how well do I think I understood the content? Explain.

a. I think I understood it at about an 8.5 because I felt like I knew what they were talking about, but some things were a little iffy.

7. How do I think my group members perceived me? Why do I think this?

a. I think they may have thought that I wasn’t doing my job because of the incident with my computer and the charger.

8. How do I think the 8th graders perceived me? Why do I think this?

a. I think that they thought I was just another kid presenting probably because only a couple said something about me.

9. Knowing that I can only control how I act and react, if I could do this presentation again, what would I change about my actions to make it a more ideal experience?

a. I would have been more descriptive in my tech piece and made it a little better.

10. What are my strengths in groups?

a. I bring joy and humor, but I stay on task.

11. What areas do I need improvement?

a. I need to take more responsibility.

12. What is the most important thing I learned about myself? Why is this so important?

a. I learned that the more passionate I am about something and the more confident I am the better I do. It is very important because I can be much better at some things

13. Are there any other things that I need to express?

a. No not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment